These compact high speed centrifugal pumps are suited for a variety of industrial and commercial applications. They are particularly well suited for portable liquid cleaning machinery, laboratory use and spray installations.
The design’s symmetry provides a wide range of configuration possibilities allowing ready customization of discharge port position and optional air vent orientation relative to the motor base.
- Chemical resistant construction
- Body and Adapter made of non-metallic glass reinforced Nylon 6/6
- Impeller made of non-metallic glass reinforced PPS
- Mechanical Seal - Type 6A carbon/ceramic faces, fluoroelastomer elastomers
- Barbed -Hose Connections
- Static Nitrile O-Ring body/adapter seal
- Integrated Air Vent - prevents loss of prime
- Compact and Lightweight
- Installation/Mounting Versatility - port orientation
- Universal - Open Drip Proof Motors with internal fan cooling, UL, CSA
- No 18 Wire leads - 25" long
- Low amperage - 120VAC, 240VAC (Optional: double insulation) and 12VDC versions.
One of the outstanding features of this pump is its compact A.C. or D.C. motor size. The motors are ODP with an internal cooling fan and are UL listed and is rated for continuous duty. Rotation is clockwise from shaft. 50 Hz is permitted. There is a #6-32 tapped hole ground connection provided on the end of metal framed motors.
LIQUIDS & TEMPERATURES
Maximum fluid temperature is 200°F. Fluids must be compatible with fluoroelastomer seal elastomer. To promote long product life, assure that ambient air can circulate around the unit to prevent over-heating. Ground metal frame motors. There is a #6-32 tapped hole ground connection provided on the end of metal framed motors.
Prevent air trapping in plumbing lines by avoiding loops. Use air vent fitting connection to purge air. Though capable of pulling slight vacuum, the pump performs best under flooded suction conditions when located for gravity feed.
An optional air vent fitting prevents loss of prime that can occur due to entrapped air. It is factory installed with a disposable vent cap. Entrapped air can be encountered in applications where the liquid in the supply tank is completely exhausted. Air can be introduced to the system before the next tank filling.
For best results, configure and install pump with air vent near the top.
EXPLODED VIEW & PARTS LIST